Sunday, August 4, 2013

Out To Lunch




Last week was a very busy week, so I'm really happy now that things have slowed down and I can start to focus on blogging. To come back from my little hiatus, I decided to post what I wore out to lunch today with some of my friends. I usually don't wear wedges for lunch, but I figured...why not? These were pretty expensive if I do say so and what would be the point of them sitting in my closet? 
I got this shirt at Zara when I was in California a couple weeks ago. It was originally $39.99 (I'm pretty sure), but it was on sale for $19.99 so of course I had to get it! My jeans are super old American Eagle Outfitters jeans...I think my entire wardrobe was from American Eagle back in middle school. My shoes are Steve Madden and they were $99.99 *sigh* but when I thought about it, they were worth it (basically, I convinced myself to buy them). But I mean, I had no cute wedges at all, and I  can think of quite a few events that I will need them for next year. Plus, I had been looking for wedges forever, and these are black+tan so they pretty much go with everything. It seemed to me like I didn't have a choice. 
Confessions of a shopaholic.

Details:
Shirt- Zara similar here
Jeans- American Eagle similar here
Necklace- Brandy Melville here
Shoes- Steve Madden similar here and here
Nails- Essie Mint Candy Apple here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I appreciate every single one!

nRelate