Sunday, August 11, 2013

10 Random Facts About Me

Random fact #1: I can fly, as you can see ... hehe just kidding

10 Random Facts About Me

  1. I used to have reallllly long hair (I still do, but I'm talking past-my-butt long) until 7th grade when I decided it just wasn't cute anymore. My hair grows at the speed of light though, so it's always pretty long...just not that long
  2. My all-time favorite TV show is Friends. Not the most original pick, but who doesn't cry of laughter every time they watch that show?!
  3. When I was little, I used to be terrified of anything that made loud noises. This was not necessarily because of the loud noise; this just happens to be the common theme of all my fears. Examples: thunder, fireworks, the garbage truck (every time I heard it coming down our street I ran for my life to the backyard)
  4. My role models are Giuliana Rancic, Catt Sadler, Jason Kennedy (if you couldn't tell my dream is to have a career in entertainment/broadcast journalism..but I met them all last summer and they were seriously the nicest people ever), and also quite a few bloggers & YouTubers who always seem like they are having such a good time and living life to the fullest.
  5. My two favorite places I've ever traveled to are Paris and Taormina (city in Sicily)
  6. I hate hate hate math...I'm not terrible at it but I just.....ugh no
  7. When I was little I bit my sister in the stomach 3 times on three separate occasions. I guess I thought that in a fight, the best strategy is "Always go for the stomach."
  8. When I was about 8-13 years old I used to constantly write stories on my computer or in notebooks. Well, I would at least start them but I would never finish. The closest I got to finishing a story was one I wrote about a girl who discovers she is an elf...it was around 50-60 pages. I think it's saved on a disc somewhere... Anyway, I've always loved to write and even got a $200 savings bond when I was in 3rd grade for a piece I wrote! 
  9. My favorite food is pasta (prepared any way is fine with me) but especially my dad's spaghetti and meatballs because it makes me think of childhood and eating it every Sunday with my family after playing soccer and watching Sunday football
My favorite season is fall, when I can snuggle up in sweatpants and drink a mug of tea and the air is crisp and cool, and my mom makes deeeelicious apple crisp with vanilla ice cream...mmmm....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I appreciate every single one!

nRelate