I was tagged by the lovely author of All Things Glitter and Beauty. I love doing tags and I especially love Autumn, so thank you for tagging me!
- Favorite thing about it? The fashion! I love how September is pretty much the universal "fashion month." I'm obsessed with stalking everything that has to do with NYFW & LFW, and browsing through the September issue of magazines :).
- Favorite drink? Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Favorite scent/candle? My favorite scent is the smell of apple crisp baking in the oven and just the crisp fall air in general.
- Best lipstick? I don't really wear lipstick, but anything candy-apple or berry colored
- Go to moisturizer? My moisturizer was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I use Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion. It's not necessarily my favorite moisturizer, but I use it because it doesn't break me out.
- Go to colors for the eyes? I love warm eye shadows in the fall--golds, taupe, tans, etc. For example, Smog and Buck from the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
- Favorite music or band/singer to listen to? If I'm being honest here, I've been a One Direction addict at the moment. I just can't stop listening to them...their songs just make me happy! Also right now I'm loving the song "Young" by Mike Dignam, which I discovered from Tanya Burr's latest "Get Ready With Me: Mulberry LFW Show!" vlog.
- Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)? A chunky knit sweater, black pants (maybe leather?) and black booties. I also love wearing anorak jackets because they are perfect in the fall.
- Autumn treat? I recently purchased a slate-colored anorak jacket from Aeropostale, and also went on a little fall TJ Maxx spree. Some things I got include some super comfy silky pajama-style printed pants, a big chunky knit sweater, and I want to get some fall candles for my room!
- Favorite place to be? Either apple picking out east or enjoying a crisp fall day outside. Or even snuggled up in a blanket drinking some hot chocolate when the weather starts getting really chilly.