Saturday, September 7, 2013

Liebster Award


I have been nominated for a Liebster award by allthingsglitterandbeauty. Thank you so much! I'm pretty new to the blogging community so it's nice to be recognized by other bloggers :) 

The Liebster award is passed on through bloggers with under 200 GFC followers. 
The questions I was given:
  1. What is your favorite foundation? Covergirl Clean (I'm the color Warm Beige)
  2. Heels or flats? Flats because I'm only 17, so I feel like wearing heels looks a little too try-hard (on an every day basis). When I'm older though, I think I will definitely be a heels girl!
  3. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be? Either New York City, Paris, or London.
  4. Nude or bright lips? Nude...and by that I mean pale pinks & soft colors, not literally "nude"/skin-tone colored
  5. If you were on a desert island, what 3 items would you want with you? Well, if items count as people--my sister, my mom, and my dad! But if "items" means more along the lines of objects I would bring a blanket to keep me warm, my laptop, and a box of cereal (random but it's something I don't have to cook or heat up and I do love cereal)
  6. Do you speak any other languages? I take Italian in school but I don't speak it well :)
  7. Straight or curled hair? Hmmm, this is tough! I guess if I had to choose, straight 
  8. What is your biggest pet peeve? Being woken up... I like my sleep! 
  9. Countryside or city? City
  10. Favorite accessory? Long, thin necklaces
  11. What is your favorite Halloween costume? When I was little my mom used to make my costumes, and one time when I was about 4 my mom made me a Christmas tree! This is my favorite just because I think it's kind of funny. I mean, I was a Christmas tree for Halloween???
I nominate the following blogs:
dreaminspiredesire
brightondream
erinandkatherinetalkbeauty

My 11 Questions for the blogs I nominate:

1. What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What is your favorite season for fashion?
4. How did you get into blogging?
5. What is your dream vacation?
6. What is your favorite website to shop online?
7. Gold or silver?
8. Favorite book?
9. What is your dream designer purchase?
10. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
11. What is your favorite color?


Here are the rules:
  1. You must link back to the person that nominated you
  2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I appreciate every single one!

nRelate