Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Sun Always Shines In California


For my first post, I decided to tell you all (and show you all) about my recent visit to California! I love California...besides the staggering amount of homeless people (although, if I was homeless, California would seem like the ideal place to be--always perfect weather!) Other than that, in California:

  • the weather, like I just mentioned, is consistently perfect
  • there is the constant rush of not knowing whether you are going to run into a celebrity
  • the fresh produce at farmer's markets = TONS of free samples = free, delicious breakfast
  • a sunny beach is never too far away

...And I could go on. Also, my dream is to have a career in Broadcast Journalism (specifically, working as an anchor on E!News), which, I know, is an extremely competitive field and job--but hey, if your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough, right? Anyway, the reason I mention this is because the E!News HQ are in California (a building also home to the Style Network, NBCUniversal, and G4 television stations). So if I want to work at E!News in the future I guess I will have to move to California (which, as you can probably tell, is fine by me...living in New York, the weather has been less than desirable lately: 99 degrees of pure humidity. I miss you, 75 degree weather of L.A.) Here are pictures from paradise: 

A taste of the Santa Monica farmer's market:





 Glimpse of E! News HQ/Wilshire Blvd:

We're twins!


A peak at Venice:



Santa Barbara Adventures:


Last day in Santa Monica + First In-N-Out Experience:


I know there are a lot of pictures, but I felt like I had to give you guys a good look at SoCal! Have you ever been to California? I would love to hear some of your favorite spots/restaurants (<- took me five tries to spell that...just one of those words) etc! 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9958777/?claim=rr7yerqw43r">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I appreciate every single one!

nRelate